Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Positive Affirmations

I awoke this morning with words and affirmations spilling forth. I took a moment to breath and meditate on the positive affirmations the Creator was revealing to me.

"I am disciplined" inhale
"I will treat my body right" holding breath
"I will not put toxic things in my body" exhale

Throughout today I've been living these affirmations. And I've been building on these affirmations.

"I am conscious of what goes into my body" inhale

All of this seems to be the manifestation of my resolve to live a happier, healthier life. I was telling my family this weekend that I eat relatively healthy. But I know I can do better. I know I have done better. I will do better. This is my promise to myself.

"I will take care of you the best that I know how" exhale

No comments: