1) I usually don't wear deodorant. I started this a few years ago and it's just kinda how I do things. I sweat and get funky like everybody else. But the only person who can tell on a regular basis is my Kingman. That's cuz he's the only one who gets close enough to me to notice that hint of musk. And he has no problem with my natural scent.
2) I no likey spiders. I'm super afraid of them. Something about 8 legs and the thought of them touching me freaks me the heck out. blech! If you want to see me cry like a beeyatch just put a real live spider on me. Actually, don't do that. I may pass out. Yeah it's THAT serious.
3) I never finished college, but am researching a few universities with plans to go back and finish a degree. Albeit not the one I initially started 10 years ago. Most people think I have at least one degree because of the work I do and how schmart um is. They also think that my previous college education was in finance when it totally isn't.
4) I think I have pretty feet. I'm well aware that my toes are chubby, but I think my feet are cute. Especially with nail polish. Awww, wook at 'em!
5) I don't shave my legs. Well actually I shave them every couple of years out of curiosity. I prefer them unshaven and no one notices anyway unless I point it out to them. I enjoy feeling the summer breeze as it makes my leg hairs dance.
6) I have a new found love for pantyhose. I was anti- pantyhose for years and years. I was such a rebel. Now that my company dress code requires that I wear them when I wear a dress or skirt, AND I love rocking dresses and skirts, I have started building quite the collection of opaque tights. It's been an adventure thought because all tights are not created equal. So far my fav are the tights I've worn from Target. Particularly the Merona brand. They are comfy and actually FIT. Yes ma'am that IS a paisley print dress with some navy blue tights and purple pumps. And what?
7) I don't know that I ever want to be legally married. I mean, it sounds good and all, but I just don't want to. I don't know if I feel this way because people keep asking when my Kingman and I will get married. I certainly don't want to do it so that other people feel more comfortable about us living together, raising my son (and hopefully his daughter soon) and having sexual relations. lol. Why do other people care so much? I feel like if I did get married it would be strictly for legal reasons like insurance, or benefits. But we do make a lovely couple don't we?
There, all done! This wasn't as easy as it looks.