Friday, August 10, 2007

Getting what I Deserve

Life is indeed cyclic. And up until this moment I believed that some of life's cycles are negative and some are positive. I'm realizing that it is my reaction to certain events that brings forth either positive or negative consequences in my life. I could very well STILL be off in this theory, but the thought process is necessary for me. I'm constantly trying to reconcile things in my mind and my spirit. Trying to bring forth some peace thorough balancing all aspects of my life. And I know this is a continuous effort I will need to put forth. However, there are times I forget that life is, in fact continuous and cyclic. And I, therefore must constantly LIVE it.

I'm not big on new year resolutions. But I tend to create resolutions for my life at any moment I receive clarity or understanding. I now resolve to do my best to live in the present and to enjoy each moment of now. I believe this will greatly reduce my worries about the future and regrets of the past. I also resolve to believe that I deserve the good things that happen and will happen in my life. Now that I have some clarity that it is not my life that is negative, but my reaction to things in my life that can bring forth negative consequences. I resolve to focus primarily on the positive things in my life. Because that is what I deserve.

No comments: