Monday, February 11, 2008

Calling you out!






I want to give special shout out to cut2clothe since she commented she would like a pair of black wrist warmers. Sis, if you are reading this email me, I have something for you.

I've been spending a good amount of my free time creating. Half that time I've been creating for my lil Prince who has lost a few hats, mittens, lunch bags and BOOTS over the last few weeks. I can not believe he lost those boots, they BETTER be in his classroom. I can't just crochet up a new pair. I've spent the rest of the creative time building up inventory for my online shop. Which is now open at http://www.breathoflight.etsy.com/

I am fully aware at the bootleg pictures, but I really wanted to get something up ASAP. My own digi cam is busted, and my homegirl never made it over Saturday to allow me to borrow hers. Not to worry, this weekend it will happen and the quality will be much better. In the mean time please check out my shop and take a gander at the crafting collective shop which I've already sold items in http://www.cussincrafters.etsy.com/


I've been researching various tags to attach to my crochet items. I'm really going for a professional look and exchange with people who buy my things. I've decided that for now I'll create card stock tags. I'm researching a couple of vendors who hand make the supplies I need to create my tags. I'm all for buying handmade and wish to support the small business owner however I can. I guess it's not enough for me to be a business loan officer full-time. lol


The last two crowns pictured are items I custom created for swaps. I'm an advocate for the exchange of goods and services for other goods and services. Imagine the simplicity and economic fairness if the world still used that method. Who's idea was paper or metal money anyway???

I'm still in my crochet zone. I have a few more items in the works, and many more stored in my brain for future creations. Life is good!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

"I'm an advocate for the exchange of goods and services for other goods and services. Imagine the simplicity and economic fairness if the world still used that method. Who's idea was paper or metal money anyway???"

i feel ya. sometimes i contemplate just getting a job so that what i do as a creative outlet wouldn't be so interconnected with 'money'. i'd just trade or give my threads away. i really like the barter idea.

nice crochet items! i'm gonna make it a point to photo my neck warmers *this weekend* and blog about them so everyone can see my wonderful gifts. :-D

TruEssence said...

Beautiful pieces! I admire how crafty and talented you are! I love the crowns! I visted your shop on etsy... I love what you have up already! I will definitely be checking your shop out on the regular!:)

You were asking about the other site. Here is the new link...
http://truessence.wordpress.com/

Peace and Elevation

Anonymous said...

Oh FeePee, how I appreciate you. Those warmers are so nice. Thank you for thinking of me, remembering and considering me. I went to the shop and did not see my black cuffs. Where are they. If they sold, that's fine I will patiently wait for another pair. You know FeePee, I would like a cool hat with a small brim. If you would like a picture of my sketch I email that to you.
Again, thank you and I'm waiting : >