Monday, March 10, 2008

Breathing some Light

I was so excited that a little bit of snow had melted and it was warmer than it has been the last few weeks. So excited that I took my lil Prince's bike over to the gas station and put air in the tires. We were outside for only about 30 minutes, but it was 30 minutes fully enjoyed by us both. I had the chance to breath some fresh air in the little bit of daylight left. He got a chance to learn to ride the bike. Win-win situation.

This logging of the food is sorta fun. It's quite eye opening. I totally messed up and drank about 400 calories this morning in the form of a Panera Bread Pumpkin Spice Late with soy milk. The only nutrition info I could find on it was for low fat milk. And I'm sure the soy option had less fat and calories, but I don't know for sure. At any rate, I need to stop drinking calories.

I'm finishing off the night with a bowl of collard greens. No meat, or salt added. And it's super delicious!

No comments: