Monday, November 12, 2007

Wishing I was on vacation

This weekend we finally picked out some new living room furniture. But we haven't bought it yet. We put down a substantial amount and tucked another chunk of it away in savings. I must say I am very proud of how my Kingman and I are handling finances now. We are enjoying the fruits of our labor in the from of MONEY SAVED.

I've been visualizing overal prosperity for my family and seeing it come in bits and pieces.

Today is quite the Monday. So much work to do and I'm sitting here blogging. lol. I suppose I'll keep this entry short and get back to work.

I give thanks to my Creator for another day, and another chance at life.

1 comment:

TruEssence said...

I love that affirmation at the end! I hope you are having a peaceful and content week!:)